Pennsylvania 6-5000

Friday, July 16, 2010

Changes!

I've decided to take a new direction with this blog..so I think I'm just going to start all over.

Nothing exciting ever happens in my life (cliche, I know. but its true). I watch so many old movies that are more interesting to write about anyway, so I've decided to make this blog into an old movie blog, with the occasional "personal" post. I may be reposting certain posts relating to old movies here in the future, but I also have many new posts in mind as well! I just wanted to give you all a heads up about the changes here, and I'm sorry I've been such a horrible slacker with this blog. I promise I'll do better in the future. I already have many posts lined up-so be on the look out!

I hope all my followers are doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment